Affinity apps have quickly become some of the most well respected professional creative apps available, winning multiple awards including an Apple Design Award and App of the Year, as well as thousands of 5-star customer reviews from around the world.
Production of stunning promotional and social videos have become a vital part of our marketing, and we are now looking for an incredibly talented motion designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be eager to contribute and articulate creative ideas, as well as the ability to push video and animations to the next level.
- Create stunning animations for promotional videos, keynotes, social media, events and exhibitions
- Combine animation with studio footage, screen-capture and other assets in innovative ways to get our message across
- Storyboard ideas and present to the team
- Participate and contribute to marketing and creative brainstorming
- Produce localised versions of video and animation assets as required
- Sync music and sound effects in brilliant ways to maximise impact in your work
- Output animation and video assets in all required formats and optimised for various devices and display sizes
- Keep all work organised and catalogued effectively
- Offer help to any other creative tasks you are capable of, whether or not they are specifically part of your role.
- At least 5 Years experience in animation and video, ideally for commercial projects
- Able to communicate and demonstrate ideas, and comfortable presenting ideas to an audience
- Expert capability in apps such as Blender, After Effects, Premiere, Motion, etc.
- Significant artistic skills and a natural flair for animation design
- Ability to maintain high standards and creativity, accuracy and consistency while under deadline pressures
- Good working knowledge of design best practices (i.e. composition, colour theory, layout, branding, typography, etc.)
- Revels in a small company culture and gets stuck in with what’s required, whether or not it’s in your job spec!
- A hugely creative individual with a passion for Affinity applications and professional creative apps in general.
The good stuff
Salary£30,000 - £40,000 pa
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Car parking and monthly car wash
- Showers for cyclists & lunchtime joggers
- Breakout spaces, arcades and pool table
- Flexible hours
- Relocation package
The Software Centre
Wilford Industrial Estate