Affinity apps have quickly become some of the most well respected professional creative apps available, winning multiple awards including an Apple Design Award and App of the Year, as well as thousands of 5-star customer reviews from around the world.
As we beef up our creative and marketing teams, we are now looking for a full time writer to craft exceptional marketing copy across a multitude of platforms including websites, email, social, app stores and product adverts. You will be working within the creative team, responsible for creating copy that works hand-in-hand with our visuals, and gets the key messages and personality of the company across.
- Writing effective copy which captures the essence of the company’s products and personality
- Working in the creative team to deliver marketing materials, web pages, app store listings, etc. which communicate effectively both visually and with the written word
- Be fundamental in developing a house style for our copy, ensuring a level of consistency across everything we do
- Research and understand our target markets fully, to communicate credibly to each audience
- Work with translators so our localised copy is not just technically correct, but projects the tone of voice we want
- Take an active interest in and gain a deep understanding of our apps, ensuring all product and feature descriptions are factually accurate
- Take on board analytical data from the marketing team to ensure any web or app store based copy is correctly optimised for our target keywords
- Participate and contribute to marketing and creative brainstorming.
- Bursting with storytelling creativity, with at least 5 years experience in marketing copy creation, ideally for commercial projects
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Brilliant communication skills, able to present creative ideas and collaborate with others effectively
- Solid understanding of SEO and social media nuances
- Ability to maintain high standards of creativity, accuracy and consistency while under deadline pressures or while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Revels in a small company culture and gets stuck in with what’s required, whether or not it’s in your job spec!
- A hugely creative individual with an interest in Affinity applications or professional creative apps in general.
The good stuff
Salary£30,000 - £35,000 pa
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Car parking and monthly car wash
- Showers for cyclists & lunchtime joggers
- Breakout spaces, arcades and pool table
- Flexible hours
- Relocation package
The Software Centre
Wilford Industrial Estate