Affinity apps have quickly become some of the most well respected professional creative apps available, winning multiple awards including an Apple Design Award and App of the Year, as well as thousands of 5-star customer reviews from around the world.
Documentation is an integral part of our education program. We are looking for an exceptional technical author who can help us produce best-in-class online documentation for our apps, and be an engaging contributing author for both our Affinity Workbooks and Affinity Spotlight.
- Author online help for the Affinity range of software
- Author content for the Affinity Workbooks
- Author learning content for Affinity Spotlight
- Working with the QA team, ensure that all documentation materials you have authored are correct and are easy to understand
- With support from the creative team, ensure all documentation materials are visually appealing and are right for the Affinity brand
- Feedback to development on any issues of consistency and usability
- Ensure style guides and processes are adhered to
- Support all areas of the business with queries on functionality as and when required
- Aid translation processes.
- At least 3 years experience in a Technical Author role
- Ability to clearly explain complex issues
- Self-starter with the ability to work under tight project deadlines
- Excellent command of English language and grammar
- An interest in design and photography is desirable
- Proven experience of writing engaging content
- Proven experience of working with creative software
- Proven experience of working with help authoring tools
- A good working knowledge of HTML5.
The good stuff
Salary£25,000 - £27,000 pa
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Car parking and monthly car wash
- Showers for cyclists & lunchtime joggers
- Breakout spaces, arcades and pool table
- Flexible hours
- Relocation package
The Software Centre
Wilford Industrial Estate