- Unlimited projects
Distress Press by True Grit Texture Supply
Elevate your work with these bespoke distressing and texture treatments
Featuring a customisable roughening template and incredible selection of pro-quality texture brushes, this kit from True Grit Texture Supply gives you the power to quickly create bespoke distressing and texture treatments for your artwork.
You’ll end up with authentic, effective results while saving time, strain and pain in the process.
- 1 x fully customisable distressing template and macros set for roughening the edges of your artwork, with complete control over detail and intensity of the effect
- 14 x high contrast speckle, grit, grunge, and grain brushes
- 10 x natural feel paper and subtle grain brushes with soft edges and textures that build up with each stroke
- 4 x natural feel wood type letterpress effect brushes
- Comprehensive tutorial videos covering use of the distressing template and brushes to create custom distressing effects
- 1 x brush preview cheat sheet
- All brushes carefully crafted using real textures and optimised for use with drawing tablets
- Non-destructive edge distressing leaves your original clean artwork intact
- One-click editing of distressed artwork colour
- Designer users – brushes are raster format (not vector) and designed for use in Pixel Persona
- Experiment with a huge variety of effects including high contrast grit, grunge, noise, paper grain, rubber stamp, letterpress, and natural woodtype
- Create completely customised edge roughening and texture effects with full control of the level of detail and intensity of the effect
See Andrew from True Grit Texture Supply demonstrate Distress Press in his Affinity Creative Session over on our YouTube channel.
Founded in 2015 by illustrator and designer Andrew Fairclough of Kindred Studio, True Grit Texture Supply builds pro-quality digital texturing tools and effects that are as innovative as they are useful. With over 15 years’ experience working with clients ranging from global sports brands to boutique record labels, Andrew has spent thousands of hours using texture, grit, grunge and grain to add warmth and organic detail to his personal and client work alike.