Marketing Analyst & Reporting Executive
Affinity apps are a multiple-award-winning creative suite of professional applications, setting the new industry standard in the world of design. Due to continued success globally, our team is growing, and we are now looking for a Marketing Analyst & Reporting Executive to join the team.
Supported by the wider team, the Marketing Analyst & Reporting Executive will take ownership for delivering data analysis projects across B2B and B2C that will provide key insights that have a genuine long-term impact on our marketing strategy, sales strategy and performance moving forwards.
This is a great role for the ideal candidate to really shape and develop.
- Provide support to the Marketing Analyst (Line Manager) and wider marketing team across key areas including digital marketing planning, development, delivery, tracking, analysis, insights and reporting
- Develop, automate, update and deliver regular sales and marketing reports and dashboards to support decision-making at all levels of the business, taking day to day ownership with support from the Marketing Analyst
- Management and development of GA4 dashboards and reporting to support all marketing activity, ensuring data tracking is accurate and continues to evolve with the site and business objectives
- Utilise a wide range of data sources including MySQL, SugarCRM, Google Analytics (incl. GA4), social channels (Facebook, Insta, TikTok) and google ads to provide key actionable insights into customer acquisition, customer retention and segmentation
- Track, understand and communicate (written and verbally) trends in our sales and marketing data, providing insight into customer behaviour and work with the Marketing Analyst and wider team to develop models and strategies to enhance customer targeting and campaign performance
- Collaborate with the sales teams to gain understanding and insights in order to develop a data-driven marketing strategy for relevant target business and education sectors, providing key insights and performance analysis, inform customer segmentation and new business development
- Support the development of a focussed ASO strategy to improve app ranking and drive sales and new business acquisition via the Microsoft App Store and Apple App Stores
- Support the development of future plans for analytics capabilities within the business, providing a clear roadmap of dashboarding, insights and recommendations
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, using your analytical skillset to find practical solutions to business challenges
- An inquisitive mind and a genuine interest and enjoyment for working with data.
- Graduate-level or equivalent, ideally with 2+ years experience in a relevant Marketing/ Business/ IT analysis related role
- Experience of working with large datasets across B2B and B2C, including customer, sales and financial across global markets
- Previous experience using marketing-focussed data analysis tools such as Google Analytics (GA4), Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager to analyse multi-channel campaign performance
- Experience in digital marketing channels, including analysing and reporting across a wide range digital marketing including organic and paid search and social, email and display
- A sound understanding of the conversion funnel, customer acquisition channels and customer retention strategies
- Experience in building and developing reporting dashboards and marketing campaign reports to provide clear, actionable insights and communicate complex ideas to non-technical audiences
- Experience of working in a digital marketing / analysis role in-house or agency is an advantage
- Some experience of working with BI tools such as PowerBI, Amazon QuickSight etc for reporting and dashboard development would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing channels and wider marketing.
We are proud of what we have achieved. We set the highest of standards for our products and ourselves and there’s a host of great benefits and rewards available in return.
The good stuff
- Discretionary Company-wide quarterly bonus scheme — up to 8% basic salary per year
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Car parking and monthly car wash
- Showers for cyclists & lunchtime runners
- Breakout spaces, arcades and pool table
- Flexible hours
- Relocation package
The Software Centre
Wilford Industrial Estate
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- The role you are applying for (please include in subject line)
- Your full name and phone number
- Your CV and pitch for why you’re the right person for the job
- Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. This role is based at our Nottingham HQ and not available to remote workers. However we can help with relocation costs for the right candidate!