Senior C++ Software Engineer — UI
Affinity apps have quickly become some of the most well respected professional creative apps available, winning multiple awards including an Apple Design Award and App of the Year, as well as thousands of 5-star customer reviews from around the world.
Due to continued success and growth, we’re now looking for an exceptional Senior C++ Software Engineer – UI who has outstanding proven experience in the design and implementation of professional level software applications using C++ and Objective C.
- Design and implementation of professional level software applications using C++ and Objective C
- Responsibility for creating beautiful, consistent and inspiring UI experiences
- Responsible for UI performance and accessibility
- Develop UI that leverages the best from Mouse, Keyboard, Touch and Pen input
- Excellent knowledge and experience of C++ (preferably C++11) 5+ years
- Experience of UI development with a focus on usability and performance
- Objective C an advantage
- Experience with Git would be an advantage
- Experience of Windows, macOS or iOS would be an advantage
- Passion for technology and learning
We are proud of what we have achieved. We set the highest of standards for our products and ourselves and there’s a host of great benefits and rewards available in return.
The good stuff
- Discretionary Company-wide quarterly bonus scheme — up to 8% basic salary per year
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Car parking and monthly car wash
- Showers for cyclists & lunchtime runners
- Breakout spaces, arcades and pool table
- Flexible hours
- Relocation package
The Software Centre
Wilford Industrial Estate
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with the following:
- The role you are applying for (please include in subject line)
- Your full name and phone number
- Your CV and pitch for why you’re the right person for the job
- Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. This role is based at our Nottingham HQ and not available to remote workers. However we can help with relocation costs for the right candidate!