Affinity apps have quickly become some of the most well respected professional creative apps available, winning multiple awards including an Apple Design Award and App of the Year, as well as thousands of 5-star customer reviews from around the world.
We are now looking for a highly creative and talented Senior Designer who can help play a key role in our drive for future growth. The ideal candidate will be a hugely experienced and versatile designer who can both create stunning and innovative visuals themselves, as well as helping to oversee and give direction on various projects.
- To create original and innovative artwork and graphic assets for marketing activities for use on our websites, social media, advertisements, videos, brochures, etc.
- Develop and present multiple concepts for any project within the provisions and time requirements of the creative brief set by the Creative Director
- Manage the Graphic Designer (and possible additional designers in the future), including delegating tasks, and overseeing work ensuring accuracy, creative flair and timely delivery of output
- Act as a brand guardian for Serif and maintain knowledge of all updates to associated brands
- Research and understand our target market to ensure all visuals are as relevant and appealing as possible to our audience
- Produce and supply sample artwork to be used in product demonstrations and video screen-captures
- Participate in marketing and creative brainstorming.
- At least 7 years experience in a graphic design role, working on commercial projects
- Significant artistic ability and a natural flair for design
- Good working knowledge of design best practices (i.e. composition, colour theory, professional print processes, web design considerations, branding, typography, etc.)
- Revels in a small company culture and gets stuck in with what’s required, whether or not it’s in your job spec!
- Confident communicator, well-versed in brainstorming and comfortable in presenting ideas to an audience
- A passion for Affinity apps, and creative apps in general - you will be using Affinity apps for all your design work
- A varied portfolio of work (branding, print, digital, social media) including mood boards, rough sketches, mock-ups, image manipulation and typography.
The good stuff
Salary£30,000 - £35,000
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Car parking and monthly car wash
- Showers for cyclists & lunchtime joggers
- Breakout spaces, arcades and pool table
- Flexible hours
- Relocation package
The Software Centre
Wilford Industrial Estate