Affinity apps are a multiple-award-winning creative suite of professional applications, setting the new industry standard in the world of design. They have been adopted by millions of users worldwide and whilst we’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, we have ambitious plans for growth.
Due to continuing success, we are looking for someone who is passionate about creativity to produce impactful videos to promote Affinity across social media campaigns, promos, events & exhibitions.
- Expert proficiency in industry standard video editing software such as Adobe Premier Pro, and capability in other apps such as Blender / After Effects / Motion
- Ability to operate professional cameras, lens, lighting, microphones
- Ability to operate mixers and audio recording technology in studio + field, and multi-track waveform editing software
- Ability to communicate, demonstrate and present ideas in Creative and Marketing department meetings
- Ability to interpret ideas from the creative team to produce concepts
- Passion for emerging video technologies and trends
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in commercial animation and video
- Demonstrable commercial portfolio
- Experience of Serif Affinity products is an advantage
We are proud of what we have achieved. We set the highest of standards for our products and ourselves and there’s a host of great benefits and rewards available in return.
The good stuff
- Discretionary Company-wide quarterly bonus scheme — up to 8% basic salary per year
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Car parking and monthly car wash
- Showers for cyclists & lunchtime runners
- Breakout spaces, arcades and pool table
- Flexible hours
- Relocation package
The Software Centre
Wilford Industrial Estate
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- The role you are applying for (please include in subject line)
- Your full name and phone number
- Your CV and pitch for why you’re the right person for the job
- Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. This role is based at our Nottingham HQ and not available to remote workers. However we can help with relocation costs for the right candidate!