You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

FX Monkey - New project with AP resources

Frankentoon Studio

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I've been working on a secret project the past couple of months. It's a website dedicated to offer post-production tools for Affinity Photo, mainly for photo retouchers: color presets, retouch brushes, texture overlays, etc. Also, I've been working on a photo retouch eBook with complementary videos for AP, which probably will be released there when finished...

The site it's finally in pre-release, that means that I'm still working to finish the first assets, but today you can have a (small, small) taste (almost a little bite) of what of what you can expect out of it.

It's a FREE Pack called: FAUX 77

A collection of 8 Macros for AP that emulates the vintage looks of the pictures from the late seventies. You can look at some examples and more details in the link below :)

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-11%20at%2010.48.

As with Frankentoon, you just have to give your email, and the download link will be sent to your inbox. You can unsubscribe later if you wish. But if you are interested in the project and want to know more about future releases and free sample packs you can stay :)

This website will be growing as I'm adding content through the next weeks. I would like to know what you think and which kind of tools for AP you'd like to find there.

Cheers!

Enrique

• Frankentoon Studio - Tutorials and Resources for Designer, Photo and Publisher

Follow us on Instagram  |  Follow us on Twitter |  Like us on Facebook

Just an update here: I'm working on a small video on how to install the Macros and more important how to edit one after you've applied it to your picture. Every photo is different from each other as to light conditions, type of lens, camera (obviously)... so you'll want to tweak a couple of parameters so the Macro can give you the best results for your particular shot.

I'll let you know here.

• Frankentoon Studio - Tutorials and Resources for Designer, Photo and Publisher

• 2 weeks later...

I saw your free FAUX 77 pack for sale on gumroad for $9.99. Don't know if its someone reselling your work.

Hey jdoli!

Thank you for your concern! That $9.99 is mine, that's the original retail price of the product, I just decided to give away to FX Monkey subscribers :)

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

just received a Faux 96 Pack ...

Thanks a lot my friend, glad you like it! all of the textures were created from scratch using filters, brushes and photo composites.

Cheers!