You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer 1.6 Beta – when?

Yes, I assumed that may have been the case. Good catch on the spam detection.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry to say it, but the latest 1.6 Windows betas seem to be the buggiest of them all. Lots of problems and crashes, getting worse with each release. I love AD and I appreciate the effort by the team, of course, but some priorities look a bit out of place and something is not quite right with QA and testing on the Windows team. Am I the only one who feels this way?

I'm sorry to hear that, Rubs. I can't say since I'm a Mac user and haven't tested the Windows beta. Looking at the beta version verses Mac's, it looks like it might still be in early stages (1.6.0.80 vs. 1.6.7), but I'm not definite if the two platforms work differently since the Mac versions never had a fourth decimal. So the staff is made aware, what issues are you currently facing?

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

I'm not actually using the 1.6 betas for production work since they are so unstable and their files are not backwards compatible. Just a look at the latest posts in the forum will show that the new Windows betas have several new bugs and crashes in addition to the old ones, and some regressions as well. Sure, they correct a few older bugs and add some welcome fixes too.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.