You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer 1.6 Beta – when?

Matt,

Well I think I already made it clear several times that I am loving the software and its latest additions. And I see with many others. So the workload is surely paying off.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

Yeah, but ... which context?? :P

Aww how sweet.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

I was wondering if anyone knew (attempted to find out in other threads) if they will be updating the supported tablets and pen displays? I have a Monoprice MP-22 ( rebranded Parblo Coast 22) and still haven't gotten pressure sensitivity to work (although Monoprice said AD & AP are supported)?

I have a Monoprice MP-22 ( rebranded Parblo Coast 22) and still haven't gotten pressure sensitivity to work (although Monoprice said AD & AP are supported)?

When you use the Pencil or brush Tool, do you change the "Controller" option? Also the pressure works differently for each brush preset.

I recently discovered that if you select a layer while pressing Alt, only that layer will show until you edit it or select a new one.

Yeah, tried it all (pressure, played with brush settings) with no luck. I've installed reinstalled drivers (even used the rebranded versions), opened AD before and after tablet is plugged in, reinstalled the software before and after drivers are installed. Nothing. No luck.

::puts thermal jacket on::

• Staff

Yeah, tried it all (pressure, played with brush settings) with no luck. I've installed reinstalled drivers (even used the rebranded versions), opened AD before and after tablet is plugged in, reinstalled the software before and after drivers are installed. Nothing. No luck.

::puts thermal jacket on::

Can I just ask if this is on Windows or macOS? Thanks :)

Also, something else that I forgot to mention is that sometimes you need to download and install the latest drivers from the tablet's manufacture website. http://parblo.com/support That second or fifth one might work depending on your operating system. Also, I really like the way that tablet looks.

Right on, and I can't wait to see more. That brush stabilization was such a huge surprise for me. So far, I am loving both sneak peeks. And because I'm an Affinity nerd, I keep watching those two videos over. Now I'm just hoping on an eraser tool now that free drawing got so much easier, but I can do without.

Me too, they are exciting features, particularly vector eraser tool.

I used up my last LIKE today, so I just had to comment.

Michael

------
AD 1.7.1, AP 1.7.1;Hhave ADW, Serif PagePlus X8 and X9 on an old PC
iMac Retina 5K, 27 inch, Late 2015, 3.2Ghz i5, 8GB 1867Mhz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M380 2GB; 1TB HDD, macOS Mojave 10.14.5

Wacom Intuos 5 Pro (wireless - without lagging).

Visit my site: TechniSmart (when I ever find time to work on it)

Also, something else that I forgot to mention is that sometimes you need to download and install the latest drivers from the tablet's manufacture website. http://parblo.com/support That second or fifth one might work depending on your operating system. Also, I really like the way that tablet looks.

5080 lpi and 11.6" diagonal workspace looks pretty good at this price point, but I don't see any macOS 10.11+ drivers on their site.

Michael

------
AD 1.7.1, AP 1.7.1;Hhave ADW, Serif PagePlus X8 and X9 on an old PC
iMac Retina 5K, 27 inch, Late 2015, 3.2Ghz i5, 8GB 1867Mhz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M380 2GB; 1TB HDD, macOS Mojave 10.14.5

Wacom Intuos 5 Pro (wireless - without lagging).

Visit my site: TechniSmart (when I ever find time to work on it)

Me too, they are exciting features, particularly vector eraser tool.

I used up my last LIKE today, so I just had to comment.

Michael

Thanks, and it's no problem at all. I would love for them to implement an eraser tool like the vector one in Clip Studio Paint which has a mode to erase overshooting lines.

5080 lpi and 11.6" diagonal workspace looks pretty good at this price point, but I don't see any macOS 10.11+ drivers on their site.

Michael

That second option on the page I linked said Mac OS X 10.5 or above.  ;)

Yeah, that is what I mentioned I already completed in the process... I installed the latest drivers for my version of pen display (Monoprice MP-22) and the Parblo's versions ( Monoprice is a rebanded Parblo). Still nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi rui_mac,

There wasn't an "official" announcement yet, just a few sneak peeks...

Light Interface: here.

Brush Stabilisation: sneak peek

Holy cow ! That Brush stabilization ! can't wait can't wait !!! Eeek ! will there also be a straight one or just for freehand shapes ?

UI and UX designer extraordinaire, dad, avid Destiny player, and generally striving for decency.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.