You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Customer Beta - 1.5.3.62

Click here to download the latest beta

Purpose: Stability
Requirements: A valid product key, issued when Windows Affinity Designer version 1.5 was purchased.

As this is a beta release, it is considered to be not suitable for production use. This means that you should not attempt to use it for commercial purposes or for any other activity that you may be adversely affected by the application failing.

We hope you enjoy the latest build, and as always, if you've got any problems, please don't hesitate to post here and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks once again for your continued feedback.

If you have a general question about the software, please head over to the Questions Forum, or if you have any suggestions, please head over to the Feature Requests forum.

Fixes

• Fixed incorrect colour transform between document and screen for non-RGBA 8-bit documents
  • Approximately 200 other fixes

"200 other fixes" <--- YES! So now the challenge: find what has been fixed :D

System                                                              Notebook Lenovo P50

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3900x                              CPU: Intel i7-6700HQ

RAM: 64 GB                                                   RAM: 32 GB

GPU: RTX 3080 TI                                         GPU: NVIDIA Quadro M2000M 4 GB

SSD: Samsung 980 PRO 1 TB                       SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 500GB

OS: Windows 11 Edu x64                               OS: Windows 10 x64

TFT: 1 x Samsung C49RG94SSU                  TFT: 2 x Lenovo

Nice 200fixes, thank you for the work !

Still having the same issue of "Unhandled Exception has occured and the application cannot continue. .... Code: 0xC0000005"

What I did to reproduce was to import swatches + icons asset and try to open a AD file.

Once the error happens, it will happen at every start of AD and will make it unusable.

For more information : https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/37644-unhandled-exception-has-occured-code-0xc0000005/

Hi Mark,

Would it be too difficult to post the detailed list of fixes as before, or include a link to the changelog? Would be quite useful and spare us from the guesswork. Thanks for the update.

I normally take the list from our internal database, then sanitise the descriptions and update them, then post it here. As I'm pretty busy, I've not got around to doing this yet (it can take quite a while to sanitise the list!).

I normally take the list from our internal database, then sanitise the descriptions and update them, then post it here. As I'm pretty busy, I've not got around to doing this yet (it can take quite a while to sanitise the list!).

I prefer to  get the download sooner than waiting until the list would be finished, so thanks for that!

System                                                              Notebook Lenovo P50

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3900x                              CPU: Intel i7-6700HQ

RAM: 64 GB                                                   RAM: 32 GB

GPU: RTX 3080 TI                                         GPU: NVIDIA Quadro M2000M 4 GB

SSD: Samsung 980 PRO 1 TB                       SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 500GB

OS: Windows 11 Edu x64                               OS: Windows 10 x64

TFT: 1 x Samsung C49RG94SSU                  TFT: 2 x Lenovo

Click here to download the latest beta

Purpose: Stability

Requirements: A valid product key, issued when Windows Affinity Designer version 1.5 was purchased.

As this is a beta release, it is considered to be not suitable for production use. This means that you should not attempt to use it for commercial purposes or for any other activity that you may be adversely affected by the application failing.

We hope you enjoy the latest build, and as always, if you've got any problems, please don't hesitate to post here and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks once again for your continued feedback.

If you have a general question about the software, please head over to the Questions Forum, or if you have any suggestions, please head over to the Feature Requests forum.

Fixes

• Fixed incorrect colour transform between document and screen for non-RGBA 8-bit documents
  • Approximately 200 other fixes

Ciao, c'è un problema quando esporto selezione con sfondo in jpg. Il risultato non è buono.

maybe someone else can do that while you have your spare time/ time for tasks only you can do  :)

I prefer to  get the download sooner than waiting until the list would be finished, so thanks for that!

Yes, I think that's reasonable. @Mark: anyway, please let us know about the fixes as soon as you can. Thanks for the answer.

Ciao, il mio problema anche con l'ultima beta di Affinity Designer e l'esportazione della selezione con sfondo in jpg. Il risultato è pessimo.

Intendi dire ,  quando crei una tavola da disegno con all'interno un oggetto e sotto una porzione di jpeg di sfondo? Oppure una selezione in pixel persona su un oggetto e sotto lo sfondo jpeg?

Lenovo core I7 6700HQ
8Gb Ram
Nvidia GTX 950 4 gb Memory

SSD 256Gb

HD 1TB 5400 rpm

Intendi dire ,  quando crei una tavola da disegno con all'interno un oggetto e sotto una porzione di jpeg di sfondo? Oppure una selezione in pixel persona su un oggetto e sotto lo sfondo jpeg?

Un disegno vettoriale. Seleziono la parte da esportare (sia con fondo che senza) in JPG o PNG. Il risultato è una immagine scalettata. Se salvo l'intera pagina il risultato è buono.

Un disegno vettoriale. Seleziono la parte da esportare (sia con fondo che senza) in JPG o PNG. Il risultato è una immagine scalettata. Se salvo, invece, l'intera pagina il risultato è buono.

Esportare  selezione in qualsiasi formato da dei 'problemi.

Hmmmm... I've tested at least a dozen bugs I kinow of, but none of them is solved yet. I don't want to be a nuisance, but having the list of fixes would really be a timesaver. Pleeeease?