You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[.63] Reopen into locked file

Hi,

I've noticed something I can\t exactly pinpoint where does this happen but maybe, you'll be able to pinpoint the problem.

I have the option to reopen the files I had open before set in options. (not sure if this is the option or new beta)

When I close AP, and then reopen by double-clicking on on of the files I had opened before that, I sometimes get two copies of the file in tabs, one is ok, the other is marked as [read-only].

It is usually preceded by a question if I want to use a recovery copy (this suggests that it marked a saved file as improperly saved).

These seems to be sometimes a delay, and I have to open the file, start editing and then try saving it and I get another tab with a a read-only copy of that file.

Hope this helps you in pinpointing this error.

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night, and I work all day..."

Jen,

Have you tried getting into your project folder? If you do, you will find a file cant remember name that locks your project. Try deleting that file and see if you can access your project.

George.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.