You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

problem ...70 beta

• Staff

Hi Newty, 

I wasn't referring to your document's zoom levels, but the DPI scaling percentage Windows is using. This can be found on Windows 10 by pressing Start and searching for 'Change Display Settings' (not sure what this would be in French however), select that and under 'Scale and Layout' you should see a percentage. Setting this to 100 or 200% will solve the problem temporarily, but will make your entire Windows OS a bit smaller or larger and could be uncomfortable for you. As I mentioned this issue is with development, so if you can hold on until a new build it will be fixed.

Can confirm changing windows DPI scaling percentage causes this pixilation. On a large image it does actually render a portion but just seems to stop.

You do get a warning - Some apps won't respond to scaling changes until you sign out. Doing so doesn't fix the issue, going back to 100% (my default) does.

Regards

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.