You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My new work - Mobile app - FitCurves

FriendDesign

They both look really nice.

As far as I'm concerned they are indistinguishable from anything I'd see in a magazine or on a billboard.

I have no criticisms. I have only one minor suggestion but it seems petty to say it, so I won't (unless persuaded).

Thank you very much for your feedback! Very nice ;)

UX/UI Designer & Affinity Designer user on Facebook | on Behance | on Dribbble

AMD FX-9370 Eight-Core (Vishera)/ 4.4GHz/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB/ SSD/ HDD1TB / DDR3 2x8GB

Unfortunately there are few professionals in the forum. A professional section of the forum would be useful.
If you work on app mockups then you should know  HYPE PRO, AD does not allow you to animate mockups, while Hype

Thanks, I'm interested but I do not have a mac. Professionals are not born - they become;)

PS. Unfortunately, few professionals use Affinity, because those tools that offer Affinity are very convenient and useful. I had to do some projects in the sketch, to be honest, I went back to adobe. But when I saw Affinity, I fell in love with the first opening of the program. Yes, there is still something to work on, but what already shows potential, and I'm not afraid to say - Affinity already stands on the head of all the monsters in this direction. I love Affinity Designer!

The trends will change - but the products of such quality as Affinity - will remain and will win their part of the professionals!

AMD FX-9370 Eight-Core (Vishera)/ 4.4GHz/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB/ SSD/ HDD1TB / DDR3 2x8GB

PS. Unfortunately, few professionals use Affinity, because those tools that offer Affinity are very convenient and useful. I had to do some projects in the sketch, to be honest, I went back to adobe. But when I saw Affinity, I fell in love with the first opening of the program. Yes, there is still something to work on, but what already shows potential, and I'm not afraid to say - Affinity already stands on the head of all the monsters in this direction. I love Affinity Designer!

The trends will change - but the products of such quality as Affinity - will remain and will win their part of the professionals!

well said

we are still far from AI in professional jobs but AD works with a different approch and I love it. Maybe, we need to wait a couple of years but I'm quite sure that AD will replace AI also in the professional sphere. The current version works well and I'm also able to share files ( in PDF editable) with some other profesisonals with AI ( with some liumitaitons ) but it works :)

again, have a look at the http://www.hypedocks.com 

again, have a look at the http://www.hypedocks.com 

It would be great if a Windows version of Tumult Hype became available, but that seems just as unlikely as a Windows version of the Sparkle visual web design app. :(

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

It would be great if a Windows version of Tumult Hype became available, but that seems just as unlikely as a Windows version of the Sparkle visual web design app. :(

Yes ... sorry that there is not on the windows. I understand this program as Adobe After Effects?

• 1 year later...
  • Staff
On 5/28/2017 at 3:48 PM, FriendDesign said:

Yes ... sorry that there is not on the windows. I understand this program as Adobe After Effects?

Hi FriendDesign,
Great work! Nice too see some UI work being shared too. Keep them coming!
Tumult Hype is closer to Flash as a web animation/scripting software than After Effects which geared towards motion graphics/visual effects.

• 2 months later...