We are pleased to announce the App Store release of Affinity Photo for iPad, version 1.6.2.
The change-list is as follows:
- Enable RAW loading from Photo Library.
- More robust auto-save of new documents.
- Allow Photo Library images in new stack, HDR merge, focus merge and panorama dialogs.
- Improved stability with complex documents.
- Stroke stabiliser for the paint brush tool.
- Allow deletion of red-eye, blemish removal sets in develop.
- Allow editing of brushes from the brush studio.
- Missing icons in the patch tool.
- Fixed text shooting off screen sometimes when editing.
- Fixed crashes when inpainting large areas.
- Faster tone mapping.
- Liquify works properly with rotated / flipped layers.
- Fixed odd develop artefacts with some Canon D60 images.
- Fixed failure to export JPEG from some RAW files.
- Missing levels functionality.
- Halftone filter - UCR and GCR now work.
- Improved CMYK blend modes.
- Fixed develop basic studio sometimes having no sliders.
- Missing delete buttons in field blur, deform and gradient tools.
- DoF and Lens Blur filters now apply more quickly.
- Prevent focus merge, HDR merge from starting with no images.
- LUTs fixed.
- Fixed develop WB slider bug.
- Paste inside implemented.
- Fixed a layer studio crash.
- Localisation improvements.
- Numerous other stability and visual improvements.
Affinity Photo Team