You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have noticed that when I use this App to edit a pic, it's size increases dramatically. As a test I edited the same photo in the Apple Photos App and it was, after editing, have the size of the same pic after using your App? Because of the size, I then have difficulties emailing groups of these pics. Any suggestions

• Staff

Hi dwalz2

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

How are you saving your work from Affinity Photo? Affinity's native file format was designed with performance in mind not storage (and to keep all your layers/adjustments/filters etc editable). If you need to the e-mail files (or store them as finished images - without the ability to edit them later) use the Export command instead (from the Document menu on the top of the Interface) and pick an appropriate format (like JPG).

I advise you to change your forum's username to prevent spammers from geeing you e-mail