You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Live Blend Mode preview not working inside the Layer Effects panel

#1  I reported this one a few betas ago... still not working in realtime as I scroll over the pop-up menu.

#2 Also if you try to use the color picker inside the pop-up Color picker inside the Layer effects panel, it will sample the color but clicking on the apply color preview next to the color sampling tool does not work....

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

Hey Miguel,

Thanks for logging the first bug. Attached is a video of the second bug: Color picker not working.mov

Hi ronnyb,

The live blend wasn't activated for Layer effects blend modes. I will get this logged.

I'm unable to reproduce your second point. 

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

• Staff

#2 Also if you try to use the color picker inside the pop-up Color picker inside the Layer effects panel, it will sample the color but clicking on the apply color preview next to the color sampling tool does not work....

I've been able to reproduce the second. Issue logged to be looked at.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.