Terms & Conditions
Legal Information & Notices
Welcome to Affinity from Serif. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as you agree to be bound by them while using the Affinity website.
“Serif” and “Affinity” are both registered trademarks of Serif Europe Ltd. Apple, the Apple logo, Macbook Pro, and iMac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. There may well be other trademarks or registered trademarks of respective owners used within this site.
If you create an account on the Affinity website you are responsible for all activities that occur under that account. You should maintain the confidentiality and security of your password. If you think an account has been used in an unauthorised manner, you should immediately change your password and notify us of any misuse.
There are two types of accounts on the Affinity website.
- Your Affinity account. This is your main Affinity account which you use to purchase from the Affinity website and view your order history and product keys. You can access this from the link labelled “My Account” from the menu.
- Your forum account. This is the account you will create if you participate in our forums.
Your Affinity account and forum accounts are independent of each other. Login details and passwords are not shared between the two accounts.
Serif reserves the right to close accounts and remove or edit content if deemed necessary.
We will do our utmost to maintain the availability of the site at all times. However, due to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee the availability of the site at all times. Maintenance and repairs will be undertaken to improve the website which may disrupt our service from time to time.
All material including text, graphics and source code are the copyright of Serif or its partners. Any unauthorised use of the materials on this site is strictly prohibited.
Product Pricing and Availability
All prices shown on the website include the applicable VAT rate. Depending on your country of purchase, other local charges and taxes may also apply.
Affinity products for Windows and other products are available to purchase directly from this website.
Affinity products for macOS are available to purchase via the Mac App Store. Clicking the buy options on our website will open a new browser window on the appropriate Mac App Store page.
Electronic Software Downloads
Downloadable products are provided under the terms of the licence agreement applicable to the product.
Downloadable products remain available to download from your Affinity account for as long as your account remains active.
Should you wish to cancel an order, please contact email@example.com. Please note that if you have been refunded for a downloadable product, it must be permanently removed from any PCs and devices and cannot be downloaded again.
All images available for download are copyright of Serif or licensed by Serif. All logos provided are trademark Serif, all rights reserved. By copying or downloading or making any use of these images, you agree that your use of it is subject to the following:
- You may use the images only for editorials or reviews of Serif and its products unless you have the prior written consent of Serif.
- You may not use the Serif or Affinity logos or trademarks in any way as an endorsement or sponsorship of your publication by Serif. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in Serif trademarks or copyrights by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
- Serif reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny, terminate or further restrict use of the images at any time. You must comply with any required accreditation that is supplied with our resources.
Serif provides the images “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, non-infringement or ownership. You, not Serif, are responsible for your use of the images.
Where this document is translated into a language other than English, in the event of any dispute arising with respect to its interpretation, the English language version shall prevail.
Last Updated: 21st May, 2018