- Unlimited projects
Infinite Pulp by True Grit Texture Supply
Add depth and warmth to your digital work with this must-have library of 20 seamless paper textures
Break free from fixed-size artwork with pro-quality paper textures that extend and reformat your canvas in seconds. Designed with authenticity and versatility in mind, these aren't your standard one-dimensional overlays. Featuring multi-layer construction to ensure your finished work never looks flat, Infinite Pulp is the ultimate in flexibility and customisation.
Resizable to portrait, landscape, and every possible format in between, you'll never run out of canvas again. The textures are also non-destructive, meaning your original artwork will always remain intact.
- 20 seamless paper textures (supplied in .afphoto format, usable in any Affinity app)
- Comprehensive tutorial videos with a full rundown on all main features, plus advanced tricks and tips for customising your templates
- Add texture for grittier digital art
- Highlight lighting for warm, organic results
- Give your work a vintage-looking feel
- Use how and when you like — start new work in a fresh template, drop-into your existing work-in-progress or add to any completed artwork
- For more inspiration on how to use the textures, check out this Spotlight article
Founded in 2015 by illustrator and designer Andrew Fairclough of Kindred Studio, True Grit Texture Supply builds pro-quality digital texturing tools and effects that are as innovative as they are useful. With over 15 years’ experience working with clients ranging from global sports brands to boutique record labels, Andrew has spent thousands of hours using texture, grit, grunge and grain to add warmth and organic detail to his personal and client work alike.