- Unlimited projects
KolorMarc Studio Markers by True Grit Texture Supply
Recreate the silky glide and effortless blend of your favorite markers
Want the power and editability of a digital tool, but crave the warm humanist aesthetic of traditional studio-grade alcohol markers? Look no further than this KolorMarc add-on.
Specifically designed to recreate the silky glide and effortless blending of Copic markers, KolorMarc's finely tuned flow settings and built-in blending board texture allow you to render analogue quality work right out of the box. Featuring a range of nibs, blend styles and effects, KolorMarc brushes have endured hundreds of hours of real-world testing and relentless comparison with physical markers to create the ultimate studio set.
- 30 brushes total, including:
- 6 fine tip liners
- 3 taper tip liners
- 6 chisel tips
- 6 brush tips
- 1 big fatty
- 8 fills & effects
- Swatch guide covering 145 colors
- Detailed tutorial video covering an extensive range of tips & techniques
- Installation instructions and user guide
- Digitally create artwork that looks and feels like real analogue alcohol markers were used
- Overlap colors to create unique color combinations
- Use the included effects brushes to add finishing touches to your illustrations
Founded in 2015 by illustrator and designer Andrew Fairclough of Kindred Studio, True Grit Texture Supply builds pro-quality digital texturing tools and effects that are as innovative as they are useful. With over 15 years’ experience working with clients ranging from global sports brands to boutique record labels, Andrew has spent thousands of hours using texture, grit, grunge and grain to add warmth and organic detail to his personal and client work alike.