- Unlimited projects
Stipple Studio by True Grit Texture Supply
Create authentic-looking stippling with these 75 brushes for Affinity
Built with the demands of pro-illustrators and tattoo artists in mind, Stipple Studio combines the humanist warmth of analogue stippling with the efficiency of your digital workflow to create stippling that looks and feels legit, without sacrificing craft or quality.
The pack includes three distinct brush styles — precision, spray and fill style brushes.
Perfect for artists seeking analogue quality stipple in a fraction of the time, the Precision Stipple Brushes are fast and easy to use, with 48 brushes grouped into four pen-tip styles for perfectly imperfect dots every time. Each precision brush group contains multiple presets with matching tips and liners, ready to tackle any stippling task, from subtle edge shading to large blended gradients and fades.
Hand-made from popular commercial felt tips and markers, the Stipple Spray & Fill Brushes feature pen tips ranging from 0.2 mm pin liners to ultra-fat felt tips in various dot densities. These are great to combine with masks to fill large areas with natural stipple textures in seconds, or to rapidly rough-in or build up large blended gradients.
- 12 round tip precision stipple brushes
- 12 rough tip precision stipple brushes
- 12 bleedy tip precision stipple brushes
- 12 blotty tip precision stipple brushes
- 4 liner pens
- 4 eraser presets
- 17 spray brushes in multiple brush tip styles and dot densities
- 12 tonal stipple fill brushes in light, medium and dense spacing
- 1 sketchbook paper texture template (works with Affinity Photo only)
- 1 comprehensive tutorial with video demonstrations
*Designer users – brushes are raster format (not vector) and designed for use in Pixel Persona.
- Combine with masks to fill large areas with natural stipple textures in seconds, or use them to rapidly build up large blended gradients
- Shade tight spaces with no need for masking
- Lay down dozens of dots in a single stroke (or tap out manually for old time's sake)
- For more inspiration on how to use these brushes, check out this Spotlight article
Founded in 2015 by illustrator and designer Andrew Fairclough of Kindred Studio, True Grit Texture Supply builds pro-quality digital texturing tools and effects that are as innovative as they are useful. With over 15 years’ experience working with clients ranging from global sports brands to boutique record labels, Andrew has spent thousands of hours using texture, grit, grunge and grain to add warmth and organic detail to his personal and client work alike.