- Unlimited projects
Handwritten Font Bundle by Ian Barnard
Get the hand lettered look with these essential typefaces
The following five typefaces are included in this fantastic pack:
A hand drawn typeface in three styles — Script, Sans and Serif — designed to be used in combination with each other. The Sans and Script fonts are OpenType fonts, letting you add extra detail to your lettering.
A two-font family with a mono weight cursive script and a complementary subtly rounded sans-serif. Based on Ian’s most popular hand lettered style, this typeface gives your work that stylish hand rendered look. Smoothy script has gorgeous capital flourishes too, which work great on their own as monograms for logos.
This typeface is a perfectly paired font duo of free-flowing brush script and a sophisticated sans-serif. Use the OpenType features of these fonts to elevate your designs.
An awesome brush typeface with two harmonious styles, Caps and Script, to help you achieve that hand lettered look. To prove this is truly a handwritten typeface, see Ian’s lettering in this style on Instagram.
One of Ian’s signature style typefaces with subtle textures and uneven baselines, created to give that authentic, hand drawn look. Many options are available with OpenType features.
5 typefaces with bonus graphic elements:
- Bloomsbury Script (OTF)
- Bloomsbury Sans (OTF)
- Bloomsbury Serif (OTF)
- Smoothy Sans (OTF, TTF, WOFF)
- Smoothy Script (OTF, TTF, WOFF)
- Money Penny Sans (OTF, TTF, WOFF, EOT)
- Money Penny Script (OTF, TTF, WOFF, EOT)
- Rose Gold Styles (.afstyles, .ai, .asl)
- 19 Rose Gold textures (.JPG)
- Bonus illustrations (.afdesign, .ai)
- Northern Soul Caps (TTF, WOFF)
- Northern Soul Script (TTF, WOFF)
- Outbound Regular (OTF, TTF, WOFF)
- Outbound Swashes (OTF)
- Perfect for creating logos and branding with that hand lettered look
- Great for headlines and titles in your publishing projects
- Make stand-out album covers, book covers, posters and packaging
- Use over the top of your photos for social media posts
- Get some more creative inspiration for this font collection over on Affinity Spotlight.